Data protection statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) The following information provides details on what personal data are collected when you access our website. The term ‘personal data’ refers to all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsibility for the processing of personal data lies with
First Wise Zeitfracht GmbH
Im Dorf 5
Telefon: +49 4287 9244-0
(3) If you contact us via email or by using an online contact form, we will save the data you provide (email address, in certain cases your name and telephone number) in order to answer your question/s. The data collected in such cases will be deleted once it no longer needs to be stored or, in the case that we have a legal obligation to retain it, processing of this data will be restricted.
(4) If you have any specific questions about the protection of your data at First Wise Media GmbH, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Jägerallee 37 i
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführerin: Alexandra Flieger
§ 2 Your rights
You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning your person:
• Right of access, Art. 15 GDPR
• Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR
• Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR
• Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
• Right to object to collection, processing and/or use, Art. 21 GDPR
• Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
• Right to revoke consent, Art. 13 and 14 GDPR
Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you also have the right to appeal to the data protection supervisory authority:
Die Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Niedersachsen
Telefon +49 511-120 4500
Fax +49 511-120 4599
You can also contact the Data Protection Officers under Section 1 if you have any questions or complaints.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
If you use this website for purely informational purposes, i.e. you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you, to guarantee its stability and ensure it remains secure (based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request originates
• Operating system and interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive which are assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that has set the cookie (in this case, to us). Cookies cannot launch and operate programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make internet services more user-friendly and efficient.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes session cookies. These store a ‘session ID’, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies via the security settings for your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept all third-party cookies or all cookies in general. We draw your attention to the fact that depending on which settings you select, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 5 Use of Web-Beacons
A pixel tag (also commonly known as a web beacon or clear GIF) is an invisible 1 x 1 pixel that is placed on certain web pages. When you access a web page with a pixel tag, the pixel tag may generate a generic notice of the visit, and permit us, or our Clients or Partners, to set or read cookies. Pixel tags are used in combination with cookies to track the activity on a website by a particular browser on a particular device. If you disable cookies, pixel tags simply detect a given website visit.
§ 6 Use of Google Fonts
This website uses web-fonts for a visual attractive and homogenious display of its contents which are provided via Google Fonts. When entering our website / webservice your browser loads the relevant fonts into its cache to display text, copy and typo correctly.
For the above reason your browser has to connect with the servers of or Google Inc. doing this exposing your IP-Adress to Google Inc.. Using above web-fonts allow us to display our contents in a homogenious and visual attractive way which is a justifiable interest and therefore covered by Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web-fonts a standard font from your computer will be used as substitute.
The address where the data protection information can be found is as follows: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
§ 7 Registering to the Platform
(1) When registering a User provides the Administration with personal data including name, surname and e-mail address. When registering and /or the Service using the Platform may automatically or with the participation of a User collect additional personal information, including IP-address, browser version, country and language, which can be used for identification of the User without carrying additional measures.
(2) To register to our service we use the double-opt-in routine. With a double opt-in, your are not added as a customer our Business Platform until you have clearly given your consent. After entering your details, you receive an email asking you to confirm your application. Once you click a link in that email you are added to your Platform. If you do not click the link within 24 hours, the confirmation link becomes ineffective and your given personal date will be deleted.
(3) Your personal data are stored until you permanently delete your user profile. You may change and update your data in your protected customer area.
(4) To make sure, that unauthorized access does not occur, your Internet connection will be encrypted using secured SSL communication
(5) In providing your personal data you consent to the procession of your personal data. Insofar this is based on Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.